Who We Are
Run the World is an all-virtual, progressive firm founded to make an impact on elections and organizations that want to change the world. We provide cutting-edge digital and mail fundraising as well as persuasion and acquisition advertising while creating a company that is great to work with and within.
Our clients include progressive political campaigns, organizations, and nonprofits across the country. Founded by one of the most successful fundraisers in the country, we have the experience and a proven track record of taking campaigns and turning them into powerful movements for social change.
Our progressive grassroots fundraising and voter mobilization firm works with all levels of political campaigns and non-profits around the country. The Direct Mail Intern helps our candidates raise the money they need to win through a cutting-edge, statistics-driven mail fundraising program. We are seeking a Direct Mail Intern to work with our team to provide high-level client services, reporting, and implement a seamless production process. The ability to work both independently from home and be part of a virtual team is vital.
- Complete research on clients for pitches and for direct mail.
- Complete research and maintain citation for persuasion mail.
- Deliver excellent client services, including taking notes during client calls, developing repeat back emails, and completing other ad-hoc client action items as requested.
- Assist in fulfilling daily client list orders.
- Support the Vice President and organization in finding opportunities to showcase and receive third-party validation of the Mail Department’s work.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to organize and execute tasks on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
Preferred (But NOT Required) Qualifications:
- Proficient with Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Comfortable using Excel
- Familiarity with Grammarly
- NGPVAN knowledge a plus
Location: This is a permanently remote position. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Nondiscrimination Policy & Anti-Racism Commitment
Run the World is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we take our commitment to building a better workplace seriously. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.