Graphic Design Intern
Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of campaigns around the country. We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to support our growing digital team with email and digital ad graphics that will aid in campaign growth. Interns will work with staff to produce various pieces on a weekly basis. Interns receive a monthly stipend.
- Create graphics for fundraising emails, social media campaigns, and websites.
- Share creative and innovative ideas that enhance campaign success.
- Design basic documents and templates for the company and clients.
- Past experience creating ads for social media and Google preferred, not required
- Adobe software suite for your own use
- Meet project deadlines and juggle both rapid response and planned projects.
- Past experience creating ads for emails and social media is preferred but not required.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with an extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently, responsibly, and with accountability from home.
- Passion to elect progressive candidates to office.
Application Deadline: rolling
Send email to email@example.com with subject line GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP and include your cover letter, resume, 3 graphic samples, and two references. You may also email with questions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.