Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of campaigns around the country. We are seeking a Digital Intern to support our growing digital team with clients’ email and social media ad campaigns. The ability to work both independently from home and yet be part of a virtual team is vital. Interns receive a monthly stipend.
- Aid in drafting content for multi-channel platforms; maintaining and tracking content calendars for online, email, and social media ad campaigns.
- Report analytics on email and ad campaigns.
- Share creative and innovative ideas that enhance campaigns.
- Design basic documents and templates for the company and clients.
- Assist in copy approval process.
- Be an active team player in the firm’s project management system as well as the client’s CRM to manage the day-to-day operations of the digital program.
- Experience writing email copy preferred but not required.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with an extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently, responsibly, and with accountability from home.
- Passion to elect progressive candidates to office.
- Understanding of Blue State Digital, NGP, and ActBlue is a plus.
Application Deadline: rolling
Send email to [email protected] with subject line DIGITAL INTERNSHIP and include your cover letter, resume, a writing sample, and two references. You may also email with questions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.