Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of campaigns around the country. We are seeking a Digital Strategist to build dynamic digital programs for our clients. Experience in fundraising, email fundraising, digital strategy, campaign work and web management is required. Also, the ability to work both independently from home and yet be part of a virtual team is vital. This rapidly growing firm wants team players that can offer cutting-edge ideas and excellent customer service to their clients.
- Plan and execute online, email and social media campaigns to grow campaigns’ digital and fundraising capacities.
- Maintain and track production calendars for various online, email and social media campaigns.
- Draft compelling content for multi-channel platforms.
- Assist in copy approval process; ensuring deadlines for email and ad content delivery are met.
- Provide excellent client services by working with the campaign team to rapidly respond to issues, fundraising opportunities and questions.
- Create and utilize analytics to report to the client on performance, fine tune the digital program and increase the bottom line.
- Be an active team player in the firm’s project management system as well as the client’s CRM to manage the day to day operations of the digital program.
- Share creative ideas that enhance the candidate’s bottom-line.
- 2-4 years of digital strategy work on political campaigns.
- Understanding of Blue State Digital and NGP preferred.
- Well versed in digital advertising, social media campaigns and related analytics.
- Excellent writing skills.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, four references, and at least two samples of your work. Please put the job title in the subject line. You may also email with questions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse working environment; such applicants are encouraged to apply.