Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of campaigns around the country. We are seeking 1-2 Digital Strategists to build dynamic digital programs for our clients. Experience in fundraising, email fundraising, digital strategy, campaign work and web management is required. Also, the ability to work both independently from home and yet be part of a virtual team is vital. This rapidly growing firm wants team players who can offer cutting-edge ideas and excellent customer service to their clients.
The Digital Strategist is a full-time, benefits-eligible position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Develop strategy for and execute comprehensive digital campaigns to grow campaigns’ grassroots fundraising capacities, including email, advertising and social media.
- Serve as the day-to-day lead for campaigns in all kinds of races, from mayoral to Senate, including interfacing directly with key campaign staff and candidates.
- Develop creative content calendars and draft compelling copy for multi-channel use.
- Produce and segment emails in client CRMs (NGP, BSD, etc.).
- Create and utilize analytics to report to the client on performance, fine tune the digital program and increase the bottom line.
- Manage content approval process; ensuring deadlines for digital content delivery are met.
- Provide excellent client services by working with the campaign team to rapidly respond to issues, fundraising opportunities and questions.
- Be an active team player in the firm’s project management system as well as the client’s CRM to manage the day to day operations of the digital program.
- Share creative ideas that enhance the candidate’s bottom-line.
- 2-4 years of digital strategy work on political campaigns.
- Understanding of Blue State Digital, NGP and ActBlue preferred.
- Well versed in digital advertising, social media campaigns and related analytics.
- Excellent writing skills.
Location and Travel:
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools. This position requires occasional travel.
Salary range is $45,000 – $55,000. Run the World provides a health care stipends, an employee 401(k) program, and generous vacation and wellness leave.
To Apply: To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No calls please.
Run the World Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all Employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all Employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.