Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of campaigns around the country. We are seeking a Digital Associate to support our growing digital team with clients’ email and social media ad campaigns. The ability to work both independently from home and yet be part of a virtual team is vital.
The Digital Associate is a full-time, benefits-eligible position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Aid in drafting content for multi-channel platforms; maintaining and tracking content calendars for online, email, and social media ad campaigns.
- Work with a team to develop digital campaign strategy, outline candidate narratives, and create innovative content.
- Report analytics on email and ad campaigns.
- Design basic documents and templates for the company and clients.
- Assist in content approval process.
- Be an active team player in the firm’s project management system as well as the client’s CRM to manage the day-to-day operations of the digital program.
- Experience writing email copy preferred but not required.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with an extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, and with accountability from home.
- Passion to elect progressive candidates to office.
- Understanding of Blue State Digital, NGP, and ActBlue is a plus.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools. This position requires occasional travel.
Salary range is $35,000 – $45,000. Run the World provides a health care stipends, an employee 401(k) program, and generous vacation and wellness leave.
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. No calls please.
Run the World Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all Employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all Employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.