Digital Advertising Strategist
Run the World is an all-virtual, progressive firm founded to make an impact on elections and organizations that want to change the world. We provide cutting-edge digital and mail fundraising and persuasion and acquisition advertising while creating a company that is great to work with and within.
Our clients include progressive political campaigns, organizations, and nonprofits across the country. Founded by one of the most successful fundraisers in the country, we have the experience and a proven track record of taking campaigns and turning them into movements.
We are a group of passionate people committed to a set of values that guide the way we work and the difference we want to make in the world.
We are currently seeking applicants for Digital Advertising Strategist to start early summer of 2020. This is a remote position. The Digital Advertising Strategist is a full-time, benefits-eligible position.
For more information or to apply online, please visit https://rtwd.workable.com. We will review applications on a rolling basis. No calls, please.
We are seeking a Digital Advertising Strategist to assist the Director of Advertising in all aspects of online advertising for Run the World clients. Produce graphics, copy and analytics for a variety of ad programs. Ensure smooth communication with the client team and the client.
- Assist in the planning, executing and reporting of online persuasion campaigns to advance client’s digital goals
- Implement ad concepts for clients including the development of compelling content
- Checklist and load ad campaigns, including monitoring immediate and long term performance
- Launch and monitor campaigns across self-served media partners like Facebook and Google, as well as managed partners. Optimize campaigns daily to meet client goals.
- Manage workflow between the Ads Department and the client teams.
- Compile internal reports that measure marketing objectives, including cost and fundraising ROI. Translate internal numbers and reporting into clear client-facing reporting that helps tell a story to the client, and allows them to understand decisions at hand.
- Report results to the Director of Advertising and the Client Teams.
- Analyze results across clients to spot trends and themes, report to Director of Advertising and President, Digital Division for sharing across teams.
- As ads perform, work with Director of Advertising to communicate to clients next steps, including increased investments and further testing
- Support Director of Advertising in the creation of client spending recommendations.
- 2-4 years experience managing advertising programs for political campaigns or advocacy organizations
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with an extreme attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, responsibly, and with accountability from home
- Passion to elect progressive candidates to office and advance progressive causes
- An understanding of Facebook, Google, and other emerging advertising platforms is a plus
Additionally, we would prefer candidates who have:
- Experience with editing video for digital media
- Experience with animation and graphics built for video
- Strong graphic design skill
- Spanish language fluency
Think you’re the right person? Here’s one final checklist. Do you:
- Thrive in an environment with lots of moving parts?
- Flourish when given a tough task that requires a creative solution?
- Adapt and remain flexible when things constantly change?
- Have the passion to make the world a better place?
Location and Travel:
This is a remote position. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools. This position requires occasional travel.
Salary range is $45,000 – $60,000. Run the World provides cash in lieu of benefits to cover health care costs, as well as an employee 401(k) program, and generous vacation and wellness leave.
To Apply: To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online here.
Nondiscrimination Policy & Anti-Racism Commitment:
Run the World is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we take our commitment to building a better workplace seriously. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.