Advertising Strategist – Remote Position
Our progressive digital fundraising firm works with all levels of political campaigns and non-profits around the country. We are seeking an Advertising Strategist to support our growing digital team with clients’ acquisition and persuasion campaigns. The ability to work both independently from home and yet be part of a virtual team is vital.
The Advertising Strategist is a full-time, benefits-eligible position.
- Run compelling ads programs, from content to launch to data analysis, for a wide variety of clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service to ad clients by working with client teams to build, monitor, and execute aggressive growth campaigns.
- Working with campaign teams to design target universes, testing campaigns and messaging, and building best practices for individual clients.
- Write acquisition and persuasion campaign recommendations in conjunction with client services team for client approval and implementation.
- Draft content for advertising campaigns aimed at acquiring new supporters and donors across digital advertising platforms.
- Develop digital campaign strategy, outline ad campaign messaging, and create innovative content.
- Design compelling graphics and simple video for client campaigns.
- Report analytics on ad campaigns and create recommendations for strategic adjustments.
- Checklist and copy edit ad campaigns, ensuring that ad campaigns are optimized for performance and error free.
Candidates for the Advertising Strategist must have:
- Strong writing and graphic design skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at one time with an extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, responsibly, and with accountability from home.
- Passion to elect progressive candidates to office and advance progressive causes.
- An understanding of Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other emerging advertising platforms is a plus.
Additionally, we would prefer candidates who have:
- Experience with editing video for digital media.
- Experience with animation and graphics built for video.
- An understanding of NGP, ActBlue, and Blue State Digital.
Location and Travel:
This is a remote position. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools. This position requires occasional travel.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Salary range is $45,000 – $60,000. Run the World provides a health care stipend, an employee 401(k) program, and generous vacation and wellness leave.
To Apply: To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online. No calls please.
Nondiscrimination Policy & Diversity Commitment:
Run the World Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all Employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all Employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.